Product Brand: API
Stress Coat 480ml Water De-chlorinator
- Treats 3634 litres (960 gallons)
- Stress Coat forms a synthetic slime coating on the skin of fish, replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost during netting, handling, shipping, fighting and other forms of stress.
- Stress Coat is a water conditioner suitable for fresh and salt water aquariums, water gardens and ponds.
- Stress Coat contains Aloe Vera, which acts as a liquid bandage, to protect and heal damaged fish tissue.
- Stress Coat instantly removes chlorine and heavy metals such as copper and zinc from tap water.
- Stress Coat also removes chloramines by breaking the chlorine-ammonia bond.
Each dose of Stress Coat removes 3.0 ppm chlorine and 0.3 ppm heavy metals.
To protect fish and condition water: