Product Code: 176010
Blagdon Fresh Start
Conditions Tap Water making it Suitable for Fish
Tap water contains chemicals (Chlorine, heavy metals) that are harmfil to fish and water born wildlife. Fresh Start should be used when ponds are first filled up and whenever a pond is topped up with tap water, to make water safe.
• Removes harmful chlorine and heavy metals
• Adds a protective coating (Aloe Vera) to protect against the aggressive effects of tap water.
• Calculate volume of pond
• Shake bottle well
• Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle unfil chamber is filled to the 25ml mark
• Add to boucket of pond water 1 x 25ml measure for every 227 litres (50 Imp.Gallons) of pond water to be treated. Mix well and distribute evenly over the pond surface. When carrying out a water change or top up, add the required amount of Fresh Start to the pond first, then add the tap water.
• As Fresh Start acts instantly the pond is now ready for fish. Use pond check to monitor toxic waste build up, particularly for the first few months in a new pond.