Product Brand: Interpet
Product Code: 176025
Product Weight: 1kg
Blagdon Green Away
Clears Green Water Problems
Single celled algae can rapidly turn any pond 'pea soup' green. Green Away's natural based formula sticks these green water algae cells together, so they either sink or are trapped in a filter, quickly leaving a clear pond.
• Removes green water by clumping algae together and causing them to sinkout of suspension or become trapped in the filter.
• Calculate volume of pond
• Shake bottle well
• Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle unfil chamber is filled to the 25ml mark
• Add to boucket of pond water 1 x 25ml measure for every 1,136 litres (250 Gallons) of pond water to be treated. Mix well and distribute evenly over the pond surface.
• Remove dead algae and treat with sludge buster. This prevents oxygen levels dropping which may harm fish and the release of nutrients which stimulate further algae problems.
• This is a single does treatment. It is safe to re-dose after 5 days
Green Away works between pH 6.5 and 8.5. This is the pH range suitable for pond fish. A pH outside this range will endanger the life of your fish and reduce the effectiveness of this product.