Product Brand: Tetra
Product Code: 100133
Creates a biologically active environment to allow the fast introduction of fish into a newly set up aquarium.
- Tetra SafeStart contains specially bred, living nitrifying bacteria that substantially reduce harmful ammonia and nitrite in tanks
- Reduces the ammonia content by up to fourteenfold and the nitrite content by up to tenfold
- Can be used when setting up a new aquarium, as well as after use of medicinal products and after every water change
- An ideal combination with SafeStart is AquaSafe, which establishes an ideal environment for bacteria
- Keeps for 12 months without cooling at temperatures between 2
- For all freshwater aquariums
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to temperatures above 30°C or below 2°C.
Application: 1. Condition tap water with Tetra AquaSafe. 2. Shake well and add 5 ml per 6 litres of aquarium water. Recommended minimum water temperature: 20°C. 3. Introduce a moderate number of fish - consult your retailer for details. 4. Feed restricted amounts during the first two weeks.