Product Code: 100708
Ready-made base material concentrate with an effective long-term fertiliser.
- For the lush, healthy growth of plants and reduced water contamination
- Consists of a high-quality mixture of sand with a naturally high iron and micro-nutrient content as well as natural black peat with a high humic content
- The grain size of the sand enables plants to take root quickly and make optimum use of the nutrients
- Free of nitrates and phosphates, to prevent the undesirable growth of algae
- Aquatic plants take root quickly, inhibiting the growth of algae in the critical setting-up stage
Optimal maintenance of aquaria plants: For permanent healthy and magnificent plant growth, we recommend a monthly root fertilisation with Tetra Crypto and regular leaf fertilisation with Tetra PlantaMin or Tetra PlantaPro. In lush planted aquariums an additional enrichment of the important plant nutrient CO2 is recommended (e.g. using the Tetra CO2 Optimat or Tetra CO2 Plus). Furthermore a daily illumination time of 10 - 12 hours with constant light intensity (regular change of light source, every six to twelve months) should be assured. Avoid direct sunlight in the aquarium, as this promotes algae growth. 2.5 kg for a 60 l aquarium 5.0 kg for a 120 l aquarium
Application: Pour Tetra CompleteSubstrate with a layer of approximately 2 - 4 cm onto the bottom of the aquarium. Then cover it with an approximately 4 cm thick layer of Tetra ActiveSubstrate or aquarium gravel.